As a healthcare facility, we are OPEN and ready to serve you in-person. Please book your appointment ahead of time. Walk-in service is not currently available.
During these difficult times, our priority is to ensure the health and safety of all patients while balancing the essential need to provide essential hearing services in our community. We have implemented rigorous protocols to ensure the safety of everyone who walks through our doors.
What We’re Doing to Ensure Your Safety
- Installed HEPA Filtration System to sanitize the air in our clinic
- Spaced out appointments to ensure full sanitization in between patients
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by all staff
- Screening patients prior to their appointment
- Limited touch points throughout the appointment
- We are limiting the amount of people in the clinic at a time
How To Protect Yourself
- Wear a protective face mask
- Wash your hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Avoiding touching your face and minimize touching surfaces around you
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and others
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms, unless it is to get medical help
We ask that all patients wait in their car or outside until their appointment time to ensure minimal contact when possible. Kindly wear a face mask throughout the whole appointment.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we maintain our high standards for health and safety of all patients and the Discover Hearing Centre staff.
Call our office if you have any questions about your hearing loss or anything else related to hearing. We are happy to help and answer any questions you may have.